Serene is proud to offer a range of products to ensure your rental property is compliant with the Healthy Homes heating standard. To calculate the required heating output for your rental property, use the Tenancy Services calculator.
Information on the Healthy Homes Standard
Compliance time frames
- 1 July 2021 – Private landlords must ensure that their rental properties are compliant with healthy homes standards within 90 days of any new tenancy.
- 1 July 2021 – All boarding houses must be compliant with healthy home standards.
- 1 July 2024 – All rental properties must be compliant with healthy homes standards.
Top up existing heating
- The existing heating was installed prior to 1 July 2019.
- The required heating capacity for the room exceeds 2.4kW.
- The ‘top up’ you need for the room to meet the standard is 1.5kW or less.