New Zealand is clean and green, we want to keep it that way.
At Serene Industries we are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our products. We are excited to announce our new dedicated Environmental Initiative ‘Serene Eco’. We have always sought to minimise waste and maximize efficiency in our products, we will continue to innovate and find new ways to improve our environmental efficiency.
Doing our bit – heater recycling, on us*
We believe that it is important for businesses to ensure that their products are ethically recycled at the end of their service lives. We reduce the environmental footprint of our products by using high quality and robust materials to assure a long service life. In addition to high quality construction we are also proud to offer an end-of-life Serene heater recycling service from our Christchurch Sales Office. When it is time to purchase a new Serene heater, simply mail your end-of-life unit back to us for components recycling*.
*Return of end-of-life units to Serene’s Christchurch office is the returning customers responsibility.
How Serene products work for you and our environment.
- Efficient 2kW heating element
- 30 minute runback timer to minimise power wastage
- Recyclable external packaging
- Corrugated cardboard box packing instead of industry standard polystyrene
- Soft plastics recyclable instructions sleeve
- Product is recyclable at end-of-life through Serene Industries recycling policy*